Dundalk Golf Club, Blackrock, County Louth
Founded in 1905, Dundalk is unquestionably one of Ireland's finest parkland layouts.
Set above the village of Blackrock, the course offers magnificent views of the nearby Cooley and Mourne mountains, the Irish Sea and Dundalk Bay.
Hosting National, International and PGA events on a regular basis, Dundalk is a wonderful test of golf where visitors will receive the warmest of welcomes and the finest cuisine in our magnificent clubhouse while enjoying the breathtaking views.
Before you play, you can sharpen your game on the state of the art Driving Range, Pitching Green and Putting Green.
- Top ranking course with excellent facilities and catering.
- Rated in GUI Official Magazine in top twenty parkland courses in Ireland.
- Hosted All Ireland Finals in 1997 and 2000.
- Attracts country's top players to Senior Scratch Cup.
- Hosts major PGA Pro-Am.
- Celebrated Centenary in 2005.
Course: 18 hole, Championship, Parkland
Championship Tees: 6206 metres Par 72
Medal Tees: 6024 metres Par 72
Forward Tees: 5713 metres Par 72
Ladies Tees: 5222 metres Par 73
Green Fees: €60.00 (with member €25)
Pictures supplied by Brian Hopper Photographer
Dundalk Golf Club , Blackrock, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland.
Telephone: 042 932 1731
Fax: 042 932 2022